Puka is the Hawaiian word for “hole” and refers to the naturally occurring hole in the middle of these rounded worn shell fragments. Seashells have healing energy and have the natural ability to disperse negative energy. Shells stimulate intuition, imagination and adaptability. They also help to enhance mental clarity and provides insight into decision-making.
Handmade Round Shape Hoop
– Diameter: approximately 55mm
– 20 Gauge
– 14K Gold filled or 925 Sterling Silver wire
– 2 Floating Tiger Puka Shells on the bottom
***for any special request, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com***
What is gold filled jewelry?
Have you always wanted to buy solid gold jewelry but couldn’t afford the price tag that comes with it? If so, than gold filled jewelry may be the perfect compromise for you.
Offering a superior quality over gold-plated jewelry, gold filled jewelry is the next best thing to solid gold. When something is said to be gold filled it means it has a thick sheet of gold that is bonded to a base metal which is 50 to 100,000 times thicker than the sheet of gold used in gold-plated products. For something to be considered gold filled, the product must have a gold content of at least 1/20th of the total weight of the item.
- It lasts a lifetime without fading or tarnishing
- It’s affordable
- It contains 100% more gold than gold-plated products
- It looks exactly like real gold
- The government regulate them
- All shells are unique so colors and size can vary from picture.
The shells are chosen carefully to assure of the resemblance of the pair.